Putting Service Excellence at the Heart of Organisations.
Key to long term growth is the attraction, retention and growth of clients.
Outstanding Customer Experience Management ensures you can not only win customers, but keep them and turn them into promoters for your business.
It’s not what happened – but what you remembered ….
Customer experience is the sum of all experiences a customer has with a supplier of goods and/or services, during a single transaction, or over the duration of their relationship with that supplier. This can include awareness, discovery, attraction, interaction, purchase, use, cultivation and advocacy … and above all else … memories.
Outstanding Customer Experience Management is built on six key pillars:
1. Personalisation: Using individualised attention to drive an emotional connection
2. Expectations: Managing, meeting and exceeding customer expectations
3. Time & Effort: Minimising customer effort and creating frictionless processes
4. Integrity: Being trustworthy and engendering trust
5. Resolution: Turning a poor experience into a great one
6. Empathy: Achieving an understanding of the customer’s circumstances to drive deep rapport
Our services span:
- Customer experience strategy
- Journey mapping
- Memory making
- Habit forming
- Voice of the customer
- Customer experience analytics
- Customer experience management training.
Our approach builds directly on partner Chris Daffy’s work with organisations such as Dorchester Hotel Group, Phonak, Extracare Charitable Trust, Air Products, AXA, BAE Systems, BBC, Barclaycard, Bovis Homes, Bridgestone Tyres, British Council, DHL, JCB, Legal and General, Mappin & Webb, Pizza Express, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Royal Bank of Scotland, Saint Gobain Group, Toyota/Lexus, and the Unilever Group.
Working with our partner Chris Daffy of the Academy of Service Excellence we specialise in helping organisations to become service leaders in their field, through creating a step-change in the way they deliver their services, and quickly and cost-effectively transferring and embedding the principles and techniques of Service Excellence to their clients' team at all levels in their organisation.,
Embedding a culture of service excellence throughout organisations built on core leadership values.
For more information contact: Tim Ashcroft
T: 01606 551122 M: 07710 603 952 E: firstname.lastname@example.org