Supporting, Guiding and Driving.
Practical Support from concept through to launch with coaching and mentoring to keep you going and growing.
Starting a business is tough and knowing what to do first and where to start needs the support of experienced consultants.
This puts our Coaching and Mentoring Service as central within our Business Support offer. Our support falls into 3 main areas:
Pre-Start and Start-up Support including:
- Initial Review of business idea and review of competency of individual plus brief review of finance required and potential sources of investments, savings and loans etc to assess feasibility
- Mentoring in carrying out market research and testing to build a comprehensive and practical sales and marketing plan
- Support in the development of detailed business and action plans
- Development of detailed financial forecasts with support in accessing additional funding where needed and possible
Enterprise Workshops: At Innovas we have developed a series of workshops to provide information, guidance and support to individuals as they develop their business idea and start to trade. These workshops include:
- So you want to start a business: a practical start-up toolkit
- Chasing your Dream: developing a vision for the future
- Business Planning: the practical elements to driving and guiding your business
- Developing a sales and marketing strategy: from market research and testing through to harnessing social media
- Social Media - an essential tool to grow your business: a starters guide to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for business
- Public Sector Tendering: the size of the prize and how to win it – and be compliant
- Pitching to Win: Structuring a winning pitch for your business
- How to keep the customers you win - and keep them happy: Customer retention through effective Customer Experience Management
Business Growth Coaching and Mentoring: Once a business is established it will want to look at growth through diversification, innovation and potentially acquisition. Our business mentors work with the owners and directors of companies exploring the opportunities and understanding the issues.
For more information contact: Tim Ashcroft
T: 01606 551122 M: 07710 603 952 E: email@example.com